- Aerospace CFD & CAE Services
- UAV Design & Development
- Engineering Design Services
- Training & Manpower Consulting
CFD services includes Aerodynamic analysis & design optimization studies.
Additional services offered are wind tunnel test support, flight mechanics, flight physics & flight test data analysis support and design study Tool development using Python.
CAE services includes structural analysis, design optimization, static & dynamic analysis and fatigue analysis
Our expert team offers end to end solutions & support in the field of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Design & Development. We offer the following services for our customers
- Conceptual to detailed design of an UAV
- Aerodynamic analysis of an complete UAV
- System Integration for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Flight testing & data acquisition of an UAV
- Autopilot & Embedded Systems
- Composite (GFRP & CFRP) manufacturing of UAV
- Supply of UAV components
- Manufacturing of Fixed wing and Multi-rotors
- Fixed Wing UAV
We offer complete support to our customers on the Engineering Design & Manufacturing services. Understanding the customer requirement and suggesting a cost effective method of design and development is a key focus in our offering. Our offering is a cost effective solution and several quality checks are done before delivering it to the customer. We offer services in the following areas:
- Computer Aided Designing & Drafting
- Conceptual to detailed design of mechanical systems
- Reverse Engineering of mechanical systems & components
- Design & development of educational laboratory equipments
- Real time Data acquisition for mechanical systems
Our training & manpower consulting offering is based on the TOT model (Train à Outsource à Transfer). We take requirements from the client to find a resource and train them for the right skillset by the experts. Outsource the resource to the customer for certain time period and then transfer him/her completely to the customer based on the approval from customer.
This model saves the customer’s time and cost substantially in the following ways:
- Reduces time & cost in head hunting as we engage in manpower search
- Reduces training effort & costs as we train the engineer specific to the customer requirement
- We monitor the performance of the resource after we outsource him/her to the customer and build his competency matrix by training him further.
- Transfer of the resource to the customer is only done when the customer gives the approval
EDALLSYSTEMSLEts Educate all